What is the ideal marketing solution for small businesses?

Hi guys!

I am just starting my business, and I want to advertise my products. However, running Facebook ads and Google ads costs a lot of money. In my opinion, my products are pretty competitive.

So do you have any suggestions for me to promote my products more efficiently? I don’t have much of a budget for marketing.

Thanks.

Hi, @Daisy

Trevor from SHOPLAZZA here, welcome to the Community!

We believe that a full-funnel approach is necessary for any business, but it’s even more critical for startups. With that being said, there are many options available to you to advertise your products as a startup business.

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

It’s totally free, compared to Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Most people search for information online, and organic search can account for most of a website’s traffic. SEO performance takes time, but you shouldn’t ignore it. Taking advantage of it will definitely save you money over time.

1. Collect Email Addresses and Send Emails

By sending emails with the right content and offers at the right time in the subscriber’s customer journey, you can influence a purchase decision successfully at tiny or no cost. To take benefit of this marketing strategy, you must first collect the email addresses of potential customers.

1. Affiliate Programs

Affiliates are the most cost-effective way to build sales because you only pay them if they deliver, which means you get revenue from products they sell first, and then you pay their commission. This can definitely help you save your budget.

1. Social Media

Social content plays a vital role in boosting website traffic. This can lead to increased online conversions such as sales and leads. And it’s free to use! Use it to help you connect with potentially limitless users from around the world.

Hope these low-cost sale channels will be of help to you!

If you have any further questions, be sure to reach out to SHOPLAZZA support.